Send in your Box Tops by
- Monday, October 24
- Drop off submissions in the Box Tops box located near the staff mailboxes in the office.
What to Do
- Collect Box Tops in bundles, baggies, or attach them to a collection sheet. You can download a collection sheet or use the one your scholar should bring home.
- Include your scholar’s name and homeroom teacher with your submission.
More on Box Tops
- Each Box Tops clip should have a clearly visible product acronym and expiration date.
- Expired Box Tops are not accepted. If the expiration date only shows a year that is in the future, that is fine
- Clipped Box Tops don’t need to be trimmed perfectly – you can cut them neatly or just tear them off the package.
Download the Box Tops Bonus App to earn CGA even more Box Tops rewards.
For more detail, visit http://www.boxtops4education.com/about