Scholars are encouraged to submit entries for our first Arts Competition at NovemberFest on November 17 at 6pm!
The theme for this competition is: Phoenix, in any medium.
- Entries must fit the theme, but creativity is encouraged. Entry forms will have a space to explain the meaning behind your art.
- Entries must be original work by the artist.
- Scholars may submit previously created art, if it is no more than 3 months old and was not previously entered into any competition.
- Any medium is accepted for this competition. This includes all forms of visual art (painting, sculpture, drawing, written short story/poem, etc.) as well as performance art (music, storytelling, dance, etc).
- Performance art may be live or recorded. If you choose to do a performance piece you MUST email us by November 13 and let us know if performance space or video playback will be needed.
Entries must be set up at NovemberFest (November 17) no later than 6:15pm. Judging will begin promptly at 6:45pm. A $50 Michael’s gift card will be awarded for the Judges’ Choice and the Community Choice winners.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.