Hundreds of General Mills products carry the little Box Tops graphic. Clip the symbols from the packaging and save them. CGA PTO gets 10 cents for each Box Top!
Box Tops may be submitted to the school at any time. We will send out notifications when there is a push for a specific submission deadline. There is a collection box near the staff mailboxes in the school office.
- If you have a collection sheet, tape the Box Tops to the sheet, and write in your scholar’s name and homeroom teacher’s name. Send the sheet back to CGA by the published deadline. You can download a collection sheet if your scholar has not brought one home.
- If you don’t have a collection sheet or you just find it easier, keep your Box Tops in a baggy, and send them to school with your scholar. Be sure to include your scholar’s name and teacher’s name. If you want to be really helpful, bundle them in groups of 10.
- Each Box Tops clip should have a clearly visible product acronym and expiration date.
- Expired Box Tops are not accepted. If the expiration date only shows a year that is in the future, that is fine
- Clipped Box Tops don’t need to be trimmed perfectly – you can cut them neatly or just tear them off the package.
For more detail, visit http://www.boxtops4education.com/about
Download the Box Tops Bonus App to earn CGA PTO even more Box Tops rewards.